This vegan recipe is full of antioxidants, fibre, protein and minerals.
You could use these for a healthy snack, or light lunch.
Vegan Rice Paper Rolls
Rice paper rolls
Mung bean sprouts
Apple cider vinegar
Agave nectar optional.
- Chop your carrot, fresh beetroot and capsicum into matchstick size.
- Dip your first rice paper roll into water and soften for 30 seconds or until pliable.
- Place carefully on your board and assemble a little of all the ingredients to 1 side of the roll. Leaving room at the bottom to fold up.
- Fold up the bottom section and then roll across from the ingredient side to the other side until you have sealed the roll.
- Set aside and make your next roll until all the ingredients are gone.
- Now the sauce, Place 1 tbs of tahini with 1 tsp apple cider and 1 tsp agave(optional) and 2 tbs water.
- Mix well until you have a creamy sauce for dipping. You can add more water if you want it to be more liquid.
If you plan to store these for later in the fridge, place on some grease proof paper or wrap individually to avoid sticking them together.