It’s Spring time and all those gorgeous blooms are coming out along with a high pollen count.
If you suffer from hayfever, you may like to try some of the following natural remedies for support.
- Vitamin C is great for stopping secondary infections and is also a natural antihistamine.
2. Homeopathic desensiting. Did you know that you can desensitise yourself to known allergens like grass and pollen, cat fur, dustmite etc through a homeopathic desenstitising treatment which involves taking oral drops of natural antihistamines and your allergens.
3) Garlic and horseradish are well known for their immune antihistamines properties. Tablets are readily available from your local chemist or health store.
4) Raw Local Honey contains bee pollen which may help you desentise to pollens in your area
5) Ginger: Consuming ginger in food,juices or tea may reduce inflammation and help your hayfever symptoms.
6) Eucalyptus or Lavender essential oil inhaled may assist the opening of your sinus passages and reduce inflammation and irritation.
7) Probiotics can help balance your gut bacteria which effects your immune response.
8) Kiwi Fruit contains bromelain which is a natural anti-inflammatory. Consuming them may help reduce sinus pressure and irritation.
This is a general advice only. For ongoing sinus, allergic issues, seek specific advice from your natural health care professional.
To learn more about homeopathic desensitising for your allergies, Contact Dragonfly Natural Therapies Centre for more information.