A look back at ‘Nourished in Nature’ Retreat Khao Lak Thailand.
Firstly, I would like to say Thank you to the lovely ladies who joined me for this special retreat in Khao Lak Thailand.
We spent 6 nights together to celebrate our connection with nature and to deepen our connection to self.
We were blessed with sunny tropical weather and breath taking beauty in nature.
During the retreat we indulged in tropical fruit, delicious Thai food and discovered much about Thai culture and Nature.
Some of the high lights were exploring temples and historic sites, bamboo rafting through the jungle, enjoying a day out to explore the Similan Islands National Park and to snorkel and receiving Thai Massages overlooking the beach.
I managed to fit in a few workshops, healing sessions and consultations along with some meditations on the beach.
During this time, we let go, relaxed, received, reconnected to ourselves and shared with each other.
Below are a few pictures from our time.
I’m feeling so blessed to have had this experience and I look forward to inviting you to the next one in Thailand in 2020.
If you are interested in attending one of my overseas retreats, you may wish to join me in Hawaii in November. You can find out more and keep up to date by subscribing to the retreat newsletter below.
HOW TO BE HAPPY AND HEALTHY IN YOUR LIFE.
To have a healthy and happy life we need to have balance. Sometimes we get so caught up in our daily routine we forget how to have fun and relax.
Here are some suggestions to revive your spirit.
* Meditation: Join a class or practice at home or sit in nature, listen to a guided
* Yoga: Join a class or buy a yoga video and practice at home.
* Baths: Soak in Epsom salts, or milk and some relaxing essential oils
* Oil vapouriser: Use your favourite essential oils
* Swim. Do laps and feel fit or just splash around.
* Go out with your Friends, enjoy their company, catch up.
* Read a book , newspaper or a magazine
* Get creative, write, paint, cook, play music, exercise, dance,
* Play with your pets
Directions: Take at least one suggestion and add to your day.